Woven roving is a bid-regional fabric made by interweaving direct
roving. The construction impants to the fabric an excellent
dimensional stability during handling.
- warp and weft roving aligned in a parallel and flat manner
resulted in uniform tension.
- densely aligned fibers, resulting in high dimensional stability
and making handing easy.
- good moldability, fast and complete wet in resins, resulting in
- good transparency and high strength of composite products.
1. Glass type: E/c glass
2. The diameter of filament (um): 11 - 12
3. Weight(G/M2): 100 - 800
4. Moisture (%): <0.3
5. Loss on lgnition (%): 0.60± 0.25
6. Width(mm): 100 - 2000